Having more than ten years of the industries best safety record, Brewer Crane & Rigging considers safety to be priority number one. Brewer Crane works rigorously to administer the top safety programs in the world.
- All Brewer Crane operators have successfully completed the NCCCO standardized and performance tests and have obtained NCCCO Crane Operator Certification.
- All Brewer Crane fleet drivers have an exceptional driving record and have successfully obtained a California DMV class A license.
- All Brewer Crane riggers attend regular safety meetings and are the most highly trained in the field.
- The Brewer Crane Fleet is maintained and regularly inspected by our in-house head diesel mechanic.
Brewer Crane is proud to be recognized for its commitment to safety and overall safety performance in the industry. Brewer Crane has received the following awards/recognition:
- 2015 AGC San Diego – Construction Safety Excellence Awards
- 2017 AGC San Diego – Construction Safety Excellence Awards
- 2018 AGC San Diego – Construction Safety Excellence Awards
- 2019 AGC San Diego – Construction Safety Excellence Awards
- 2020 AGC National – Construction Safety Excellence Award Finalist (3rd place nationally)
- 2020 American Equity Underwriters (AEU) Safety Award
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest quality of service; and to ensure that our quality is never jeopardized, we take safety seriously. For more safety information and state safety regulations we encourage you to follow the link below to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) website.
U.S. Department of Labor
Occupational Safety & Health Administration – Article on Crane Safety
Safety is our #1 Priority
Jesse Daniels – Safety & Compliance Coordinator